- 200 gr of cooked chickpeas
- 200 gr of cooked white beans
- 40gr rice
- 250 gr wheat
- 100 gr of dried apricot
- 3 figs
- 100 gr of dried grapes
- 1 glass full hazelnuts
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 glasses of sugar
- One pinch salt
- One pinch black pepper
- Grated coconut (a big pinch for every small plate)
- Cinnamon (powder – sprinkle a big pinch for every small plate)
- Sliced almonds (a big pinch for every small plate)
- A few walnuts (50-75gr) (one for each small plate)
- 3-4 pistachios per plate (~100gr)
- 2-3 figs
How to cook?
I did not cooked the peas and white beans since I bought cooked & canned ones..
I only removed their skin.
Cut apricots and figs into small pieces ( I cut apricots into 4 and figs about 8 ) Put figs into water so the seeds may come out a bit.
After washing wheat seeds pour hot water on it until all covered, and boil about 10 minutes. Then drain the yellow water and add in hot water and boil again 10 minutes then drain again. Add hot water again and boil about 50 minutes (I had the cooked version from momJ) Wash rice.
Meantime warm the milk.
Add milk, sugar, salt, pepper, hazelnuts and boil all again 15 more minutes..
Pour into small cups and then decorate all with coconut and cinnamon first. Then sprinkle sliced almonds. And put some apricots, figs, walnuts and pistachios..